The infrastructure is the basic for operation and application of business processes.
An infrastructure should fit optimally to your business goals, while it is essential for processes as well the hole application landscape. To help your business processes work smoothly and safely, we help plan and build customized, high-performance infrastructures to maximize the value of all applications for the entire organization guarantee.
With our ITIL-compliant approach, we support you in the analysis, planning, implementation and maintenance of your IT infrastructure.
- Analysis, consulting and evaluation of enterprise infrastructure environments
- Conception, planning and technical project management according to ITIL V3
- Implementation and Systems Engineering (Server, Middleware)
- Installation, Konfiguration and Virtualizing (Clients, Server)
- System Administration and Support (Client, Server, DB)
- Migrations- and Consolidation Projects
- IT Service Management and Outsourcing-Accompanying
- Workplace-Management for Microsoft- and Unix-/Linux products
IT departments need to ensure operational operations quickly and reliably, as well as continuously improve them to meet the needs of different users. Frequently, there are infrastructures with several independent "island solutions", which result in high maintenance costs and enormous administrative effort.
We help you to build, deliver, and manage highly available, secured, and powerful IT services. Consolidate your infrastructure, reduce maintenance costs, and create a flexible infrastructure that is tailored to your business processes, software architecture, and applications.
Summary Technology Competence "IT-Infrastructure"
- MS Windows Server and Clients
- MS System Center Configuration Manager
- MS Exchange, SharePoint
- Citrix, VMware, ADS
- Oracle, MS SQL
- BMC Remedy
- HP Service-Manager
Under the heading "Expertise" you will find information on reference projects regarding to planning, management, implementation and service management as well as our technological know-how related to infrastructure.